Today's virtualization technologies make it possible for datacenter managers to
discard the traditional, and prohibitively expensive, notion of implementing a disaster
recovery (DR) solution on a one-to-one 'mirrored' basis - hardware, operating systems,
applications, and data.
Virtualization is much more than simply consolidating physical servers and cutting
data center costs. Virtualization means helping Data Centers maximize ROI and cut
IT expenditure, and improving business continuity.
Being experts in Microsoft Server Virtualization technologies, LINK Development
helps you assess your current datacenter and propose the best-suited Virtualization
for your environment.
- Works with existing IT infrastructures, helping companies to reduce costs, improve
utilization and provision new servers
- Increases the ability to grow your business and anticipate changes to critical resource
- Improved Virtual Networking Performance through new networking technologies
- A simplified method for physical and virtual computer deployments by using .vhd
- Capitalizes on existing patching/provisioning/management and support tools/processes
Large organizations and enterprises are now facing the growing challenges of controlling
their IT infrastructure across physically remote offices and a growing mobile environment.
At LINK Development, our desktop management solutions based on Microsoft System
Center family, offer comprehensive tools to assess, deploy and update desktops,
servers, laptops, and mobile devices across enterprise networks.
- Instant provisioning of new desktops
- Near-zero downtime in the event of hardware failures.
- Self provisioning of desktops (controlled by policies)
- Significant reduction in the cost of new application deployment
- Anywhere access from connected devices
- Streams applications on-demand to desktops, Terminal servers and laptops
- Reduces the end user impacts associated with application upgrades/patching and terminations