The maturity of the Middle East financial arena, the recent economic downturn, and
the increasing focus on market control and regulatory compliance are all integral
parts of the current economic climate in the region. Corporations are now facing
a growing demand to communicate with shareholders, regulatory authorities, and rating
bodies about their adherence with regulatory principles.
Corporate governance is becoming the solution of choice to support internal processes
at minimal cost, while centralizing knowledge and unifying governance procedures
across organizations. It helps enterprises achieve clear reporting and manage risks
related to regulatory incompliance instantly and transparently.
By launching the first local corporate governance solution, LINK Development offers
organizations a comprehensive solution that is customized to local regulations and
issues, leveraging the standardized Microsoft GRC Blueprint, and automates entire
governance lifecycle from process and milestone definition to monitoring and reporting.
Combining full document management, powerful workflow and interactive reporting
capabilities, our solution makes compliance procedures more effective and efficient
while providing executive management with a clear visibility into the state of financial
Our corporate governance solution is a 3 in 1 solution that comes adapted to regional
Stock Market laws and regulations to promote business transparency and disclosure.
Achieving higher efficiency and effectiveness for the board committees can only
be reached through decreasing manual work and increasing automated controls, alerts
and monitoring. The solution fully automates the Board Committees and Meetings starting
with the meeting planning cycle, and including the invitations, action items management
as well as needed legal interactions with any external bodies. It avails the following
- Process Automation for corporate governance milestones
- Shared governance calendar for all annual events and meetings
- Alerts & Notifications related to tasks for higher alignment with
internal processes & regulatory compliance Fulfillment tracking & logging for task
& compliance data
- Unified single data repository for all financial controls & compliance
- Fully configurable solution for easy management of all internal
The subsidiary management module is a core component allowing organizations to manage
all the basic, legal and associated governance details for all subsidiary companies.
Subsidiary Management includes:
- In-depth subsidiary info, operational status and branches
- Legal document management, as well as ownership data and votes
- Management of executive personal and board member info, ownership
and compensation reports
- Shareholder data and communication management
- Customizable and searchable graphical representation of organizational
charts across subsidiaries
- Subsidiary signatories management
- Bank accounts management per subsidiary
- Data and Intellectual property management with detailed historic
tracking, IP & workflow management
Empowering board and committee members to collaborate online among themselves and
gain access to all the important documents is the main objective of the solution.
This is provided through a best of breed board portal based on the leading platform
SharePoint 2010. The board portal will have personalized interfaces according to
each user type as follows:
- Board member workspace with personalized news, documents, reports
- Committee member workspace with personalized and relevant news,
events, reports , documents and tasks
- Powerful collaboration features that members can use through the
events workspaces include discussion forums, blogs, wikis, alerts & subscriptions,
RSS feeds, & contacts list, just to name a few
- Enterprise search capabilities, making it easy to locate and segment
- Strong document management features enable users to track changes,
post comments, amend permissions and track versions.